Something I hate

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

There's one thing I hate about myself and one thing only, I am too nice, no please don't tell me you're nice too, I'm WAY too nice, I mean, I let people walk all over me, and I still don't do anything, I still talk to them, and think they are nice to me, and they are my friends.




Scenario 1


You see last week was my 18th birthday, I was excited, I invited approximately 20 people, and they said they would come, so the day of my birthday I wake up in a good mood, I wash up, get dressed and go to work, I get on the laptop and go online, and I ask my friend what kind of songs does she like so I download them and put them on my playlist for my party and she says I don't know do whatever you want, we'll still have fun. So, I start downloading songs, and after I do my party playlist and everything, I go to the supermarket, get everything that I need, and then go home take a shower go to the salon and fix my hair, at around 5:30 I come back home, and my friends come over, and then my cousin and my other friend, at around 7:30 my best friend calls me telling me she cannot come cause she has to pick up her aunt from the airport, and I tell her come after she said she can't, little by little, people start calling/messaging telling me they can't come because they have to drop/pick up their mom/aunt/uncle/brother/sister from/to the airport.


So out of 20 people, 8 came to my party, let me tell you that my cake was HUGE, and the food was A LOT, and I was pretty upset, cause if they told me 2 days earlier I could've just gone out with my friends somewhere, they didn't have to put me through this and upset me.



Scenario 2


Today is my friend's birthday, one of the people who I invited to my party and didn't show up, so I wished her happy birthday and all last night. Today I'm messaging a friend and telling her let's go out, she say's oh I can't I'm busy... So I say oh it's A's birthday that's why you're busy? she says yes, I said have fun and that's that.


I wasn't invited to the birthday :)

3 comments:

RainDrop said...

it sucks i know.. and it's not ur mistake, it's their mistake.. bas honestly, ur better off! ur best friend isn't ur best friend, so what? move on, find a new best friend.. life's too short to b wasted on worthless ppl no matter what u've been thru with them!

I had such friends throughout my life, and i realized that they're only friends with me cuz of my family name.. nice huh?! it used to hurt me so bad, but eventually i realized that it's really their loss, cuz i may not b a great person, but am good enough for them to wish they were me ;)

RainDrop said...

Oh ya and happy 18th =D ur officially an adult.. damn, it's been too long since my 18th birthday! hehe almost 13 yrs ago! am too old hahaha

Licious;*** said...

HAPPPY 18TH BABE!!...

I'M TURNING 18 SOON!!...in a few days...

DUMB THEIR ASSES!!! seriously don't waste your time and to rain drops above me i had the same thing happen with me...
THEY WERE MY FRIENDS BECAUSE OF MY FREAKIN' NAME AND STATS IN SCHOOL!!

IT PISSED ME OFF!!! and not only that I was what people call "THE MONEY AND RIDE!!!"

the problem we share aswell is that
I'M ALSO REALLY REALLY NICE!!!
i would always look for the good in people and i would let them walk all over me!

I would always find excuses for them!!..

seriously FIND NEW ONES AND THE REAL FRIEND WILL SHOW...

I AM BLESSED WITH ALOT OF GOOD FRIENDS TODAY AND THAT I AM GRATEFUL FOR...

Love you...

one more time
HAAAAAPPPPPYY 18TH BIRRRTHHDAAAAAY!!!!!