Introduction about myself

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I keep typing something and deleting it I am fed up!

Hello people *wakes at the screen* so I have been reading a lot of blogs lately! And thought it would be cool if I had one too!

So I do now, I am watching sex and the city as I type, and they are the old episodes! I love it <3 <3

And you know what else I'm doing? No? Eating cookies <3 yum!! Delicious! I'm sorry if you think I'm ridiculous but I have been studying biology and well yuck.

I'm going to Lebanon on Friday!! Yay me! Be jealous! Hehe!


 

Anyways, I'm leaving now! Bye bye!

3 comments:

love ;** said...

welcome to the blogsphere ;**

;* said...

thank you :* you are one of my favorite bloggers <3

love ;** said...

thank you 7beebty, I cant wait to read what you have planned for us ;**