Lebanon.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hellos there and how are you today? Good? Okay, so I am back from Lebanon! OMG it was amazing! You know going there for a long weekend, relieves stress!

So the first day I arrived at around 1.30 pm? Got to the hotel at 2-ish, we rested for a while, by we I mean my daddy and me. We changed, and went for lunch with daddy's friends, blah; I don't like them at all! We got back to the hotel at around 10-ish? So, we decided to go for a walk, we walked for an hour. Got back to the hotel, I revised for my exam and my dad went partying with his friends, and I slept.

The next day, we woke up at 6.30 (my exam was in Byblos, which is 45 minutes away with NO traffic) I washed up, brushed my teeth etc… went down stairs and had breakfast, and we were on the road.

I arrived at 8.20 am exactly, went upstairs, and waited at 9.20 the exam started, I finished pretty early at 11, and a couple of guys finished 10 minutes after me, they were so hot I must add, one was pretty tall, he was wearing a white shirt with a pair of light blue, low waist jeans. He had light brown hair and colored eyes Mashallah! His eyes were beautiful and he was so sweet his name was David. The other guy, Elie, he was wearing a green shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans, he was cute too, he had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and a very cute smile! Most of the guys there were hot, yummy!

So we went to the cafeteria, ordered saj, and ate, we started talking; we had 3 hours and a half to kill! But they went by so fast, I messaged my boyfriend and told him to call my mom, and tell her that the GOD DAMN ROAMING wasn't working! STUPID ZAIN! I can't message or call to zain or international phones! Only wataniya! And he was the only one I knew who uses wataniya! So at around 1.45 my mom calls, and asks about my SE exam (sophomore exam) I tell her it was okay, the biology was a bit hard and the math had hard questions as well, but the chemistry was a piece of cake. She tells me good w 'allah ywaf2ek, w nshallah tenja7e'

I went into my English exam, right? It was the stupidest exam ever! It was so easy!!! OMG, so part 1A was filling in the blanks, part1B was which one was incorrect, and part 2 was comprehensions, and last but not least, was writing an essay, so it was pretty easy. I was the first one to get out of the hall, since, I am the only one in an English school, they're all French educates. So it is pretty hard for them. There's this guy who was sitting in front of me, he repeated the exam 7 TIMES! Imagine I would kill myself, if I had to repeat English 7 times!

So after the exam, I had to wait for an hour, for David to come out, so I can use his phone, I called my dad and asked him where the hell was he! He said "I'm at my friends house" I tell him to come and get me, so he arrives 30 minutes later ma3 inna it only takes 5 minutes, but I know him, he just does that, he says I'm on my way, and forgets *rolls eyes* so we go to his friends house in 3amsheet, and I say hi to everyone there, he has been friends with this man for over 23 years! They went to university together! Lunch was served at 6.30 pm! We ate, talked for a while, at around 8.30 we left and headed back to Beirut at 9-ish, we arrived, went back to the hotel, I showered, and my dad asked me if I wanted to go out, so we went to Rouche and walked around, then headed back to the hotel. Changed and went to a night club, and yes, my dad is okay with it, after all it is Lebanon, and guys there aren't douche bags! NO OFFENSE! While sitting down, there were two glasses, one was vodka and I thought the other one was water, so I drank from it. You know what it was? VODKA! Yuck! I was going to vomit! And my dad was laughing at me! I was going to kill him! Araf! We stayed there until 3.30 am, went up to the hotel, and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up, and cracked my neck like I always do, but I cracked it wrong! It was very cold in the room as well, so I couldn't move my neck to the left nor to the right, it's still like this by the way ouch! I went and brushed my teeth, washed up, and called my cousin and told him to come and take me, since my dad went to Jnoub, to see my grandma who is staying with her siblings, and then he went to our "day3a" not my grandmas, and stayed there. My cousin came at around 2, so we decided that we would have lunch bel rouche, and then walk around. We had lunch, and went to a café nearby to smoke sheesha <3. After that we headed back to the hotel, since it was Sunday, and everything else was closed. We hung out for a while and then decided that we should go watch a movie, so we booked the tickets, and at 7.45 the movie started! 'angels and demons' it was a good movie, but I liked the book better! The movie finished at 10.30, I said bye to my cousins, and went upstairs, turned on the laptop, and talked to my baby <3 I called my dad, and told him to get me food on his way back, he came back at 1, gave me the food, and said he was going to a club with the guys. At 3 I called it a night.

The following morning, which was yesterday, I woke up at 10.30, showered, brushed my teeth, got dressed, blow dried my hair. Me and my dad checked out, and we went to his friends gallery, my cousin met us there, and me and my cousin went to ABC. My dad met up with us, an hour later, and I went to do my hair, and nails! I love how everyone has manicured hands and feet there! It shows that they know how to take care of themselves. We walked around for a bit, we said goodbye to my cousin, and went to rue de hamra! We got shawarma from barbar! The best Shawarma place! Then we bought CD's and headed to the airport. I really didn't want to come back to Kuwait. I love it and all, but really I prefer my country.

Yeah, so that was Lebanon, until next time!

:*

0 comments: