ille lega a7baba nesa 97aba;*

Monday, June 8, 2009

I have been neglecting this blog lately, and I apologise... it's just we're having some family problems and it's my fault... well not really, they're just blaming me, cause it's easier. Anyway, I don't want to talk about that really, cause I'll never shut up. well, some complaining will do me good... I missed graduation! I got an award and all, but I missed it, all cause of this fucked up problem! I don't have a phone or a laptop or a life. All I do is sit at home and watch T.V and read, and when I'm in the mood, study, even though I have 3 exams on thursday I can't be bothered, cause Im depressed. I've lost weight in 2 weeks... my pants are falling off, my face is so pale, and I can't seem to keep that smile on my face. I'm going to school tomorrow, just because I can't stay at home anymore, and I'm excited! Okay enough of that.

I can't wait to get a job and leave home, cause honestly, if I get one more lecture I will murder my parents, and yes I am capable of doing that...

I'm not very happy as you can see, but I'm managing... the boyfriend, and a couple of friends are making me smile everyday, I go online through the psp, and I hate it, cause its freaking annoying...

I want to go to the beach, I miss the beach *sigh*
Fuck my ex-maid, she was a whore, had a boyfriend and all, stole from us and not anything, she stole my gold rings, and my expensive shall that my dad got me from turkey, and my brothers phone, and dad's camera! imagine! the nerve of people! she was with us for 5 or 6 years! and we trusted her *sigh*

anyway, I'll update when I finish exams! Bye;*

0 comments: